Saturday 27 June 2015

Love is love

I don't often watch the news or read the headlines. I like to live in my own little bubble of Jess world, but I am really pleased that now everyone can be married in the states , like the title says love is love! I have friends who are gay and married living in the UK and most of them seem to be happier and more in love then my straight friends !!


Tho I may not be following with the facebook profile change thing that is taking over my newsfeed I am happy for everyone this will effect and wish everyone a very long and happy marriage ! 💛💙💜💚❤️

Visit the guardian online for full story and some beautiful photos of same sex partners getting married after being together for year, some over 30 years ! 


http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/jun/26/gay-marriage-legal-supreme-court?CMP=share_btn_tw

No comments:

Post a Comment