Thursday 12 May 2016

Bloom & wild review

What kind of things does your postman bring you? .... Bills? junk mail? flowers??? well mine does! thanks to Bloom & Wild , They offer free next day delivery with Royal mail and beautiful bunches of flowers from £20 ( they also stock a range of other gifts such as candles/chocolates & even hand creams ) simply pick the bunch you would like to send, add a little note or leave blank ;) They will take care of the rest, they fit via your letter box and are very well packaged.


i was so excited to open the box to find out what flowers i had been sent, now i will admit i don't know a lot about flowers, but my for my wedding flowers i had a mix of whites & purples to match the colours of the day, so now when i do get flowers or i buy them for myself i do tend to lean towards purples with whites... 


So i was very placed when i opened the box to find it full of white & purple flowers, I was sent the Imogen bouquet ( the only thing i will say is that i wish they had added a little note telling me about my bunch ) The Imogen is £26 and contains :

white Asiatic lilies
purple lisianthus & alstroemeria
fluffy white clouds of stocks
pistache to enhance the twilight tones

I received my flowers a week ago, and the lilies have now fully opened and all of the other flowers have also fully opened , it really is a stunning bouquet of flowers and one i would be happy to send to friend or loved one, 


Thank you to the team at Bloom & wild for sending me out a box of flowers to review, they are taking pride of place in my hallway and as we are doing DIY in our living space its lovely to have these flowers to brighten the space.

No comments:

Post a Comment