Thursday 30 July 2015

Currently ( July )

Current celebration : summer holidays, ( even if the weather has been rubbish so far ) I am enjoying a slower pace to my days, not rushing lunches and rushing back for the 12:15 school run 

Current confession : I'm really poorly atm ( endo flare ) trying to hide it tho as not a lot I can do about it, but I am feeling pretty low within myself and I feel this is reflecting on my family life. I got sent some lovely flowers from hubby yesterday and made me cry that even tho I'm hiding it from people he still knows I'm struggling 

Current product find : I have just joined buzz agent and was very happy to be sent a box full of Jacobs new cracker/crips I did only get to try the sour cream flavour tho as chris found the chill and salt and vinegar ones while I was at work !!! He said they were very yummy ! 

Current plan : spent the next few weeks enjoying the summer with the boy and pass my driving test so we can go out and about, lots of days out, crafts, cooking and fun ! 

Current purchase : well trying to keep spending down really as saving for a new car, last thing I purchased was a block of driving lessons, and at £230 that isn't a cheap purchase 

Current drink : water water water, I need to drink more and I am trying. It's hard tho really hard.ive cut out fizzy tho pretty much only for treats and if I'm out. 

Current holy moly : the fact that I'm 28 and I don't really have my life sorted. Five years ago I would never have thought that I'd have a child , but yeah I need to sort my life out before 30 hits

Current tv show : me and chris have started watching daredevil over on Netflix it is pretty good only watched a few tho so will see how it pans out.

Current want : sleep, better health and driving license 

Current obsession : no idea......... No obsessions atm 




No comments:

Post a Comment