Monday 7 March 2016

Growing up fast

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14737491/?claim=354v7pv447f">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

When I look at bodhi I find it easy to forget when he was so tiny 4 short years ago , it feels like a life time ago, can I remember a time when I didn't have him in my life ? Honestly.... No , I remember the lazy weekends the fuller bank balance but I don't really remember feeling whole. I love my son more then anything or anyone in my life. But time is flying by and I can't believe he will be starting school in September. He really is a little boy now, no longer a baby definitely not a toddler. He is a full on 4 year old and yes he pushes my buttons but he is my world and he is a kind and loving little boy.



Last week another very special family member had a birthday, my nan and bodhis granny ( great granny ) turned 90 , now to me this is a crazy age to reach. She has had a tough few years , she is being looked after in a small care home as she has needs that are greater then she or us as family can meet, her sight has been much all but gone. But on good days she is still my nanny seaside and I can clearly remember summers spent with her and my late grandad. I love my nan and I'm so pleased that bodhi also gets to love her, he is very kind and sweet to her ( and to the other lady's that also live in the care home ) 

We spent Friday afternoon with granny to celebrate her birthday, bodhi lead the signing and helped her to blow out her candles was heart warming to see the two of them together sharing such a moment,most of my friends arnt lucky like me I still have both of my nans in my life. And I really don't know how I will cope without either of them, I don't see or speak to them everyday but just knowing they are at the end of the phone or near by is a real comfort. 


So yes time is flying and everyone is growing up fast, the world needs to slow down just a little for me to enjoy more of this time with them all. I hope that bodhi will be creating memories of both his great nans.

I have shared this post over on what the redhead said for living arrows , she is a lovely person and write a fabulous blog go check her out at whattheredheadsiad.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment