Friday 8 September 2017

Fentimans * taste test & review *

I don't drink ... like at all ! my last alcoholic drink was back in 2007 that's 10 years ago 10 years!! I don't drink for reasons that are my own but over the years i have become a lover of none-alcoholic drink options and over the last few years more and more options have come into the market.

I first tried a rose lemonade by Fentimans last year while out for dinner , It was delicious and i was hooked. So when i had the opportunity to try out other flavours from the range i couldn't say no. The delivery man turned up with my crate of glass bottle and i was like a kid at Christmas not knowing what one to try first.



We hosted a late summer BBQ and i shared my drinks with my friends any family, they all commented on the taste and packaging and just how refreshing all of the flavours were.


We even made mock tails with a few flavours with five year old son Bodhi.

pink drink

x1 bottle of rose lemonade
x1 cup of fresh raspberries 
lemonade
ice

mix all of the ingredients together in a jug, mash up the raspberries and place into glasses, finish with ice , straw and if you must an umbrella. and enjoy ! Bodhi loved the mashing up the berries and feeling grown up with his mock tail drink. 


Cherry ice cream float

x1 bottle of cherry cola
x1 tub of vanilla ice cream 

very simple add the ice cream to the glass and then top with the cherry cola ( this would also work with the rest of the range ) we love ice cream floats in our house and bodhi said this was the best one he has had so far! 

You can view the whole range in more detail on the fentimans website, they also sell mixers and pre mixed alcoholic drinks. I love that the drinks come in glass bottles but it felt a shame to stick them in the recycling bin so i cleaned them out and added chalk stickers to them and made myself new herb jars for my kitchen. 


part of the none alcoholic range can now also be brought in can size, these would be perfect for talking out on a picnic or a day at the beach, Over all i love these drinks and they are now my go to end of the week treat. my favourite is still the rose lemonade and i am also now very keen on the cola and cherry cola.

A big thank you to Fentimans for sending me these drinks to try and review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment