Tuesday 5 April 2016

Simply washing powder review



Simply washing powder ( pure hypoallergenic & sensitive ) 



I was very kindly sent two packs of Simply washing powder to review as a mum washing clothes is a part of every day life, my washing basket is never empty. I also have eczema and so does Bodhi, i was very keen to try both of these products. i have been using the pure hypoallergenic powder for my towels & bed sheets as this is often what flares up my skin when using new products. i was very please to find no flare on myself or Bodhi. Our washing is smelling clean and fresh and very soft. The sensitive powder has become my new everyday replacement washing powder and i doubt i will go back to my old non-bio type gel.

the sachet film is soluble and unit dosed only one is needed per wash ( unless you have some really dirty clothes ) the sachet just needs to be popped into the back of the draw so it gets maximum water exposure.

Simply can be brought from Sainsburys and also Holland and Barrett if you are looking to buy online you can get both Simply pure & Simply Sensitive from amazon they are very well priced per wash and great pack size.

i would defiantly suggest Simply to anyone who has sensitive skin or eczema and also to parents, but they are not just aimed at this group of washers anyone who washes clothes would be making a smart choice to move over to Simply. They are clinically tested and proven to outperform leading brands without the added chemicals that can damage your health and environment. 

Now spring has come i am so pleased to be getting washing out on the line to dry, nothing smells better then fresh clean washing that is safe for mine and my families skin. 




who would have thought i'd be so happy about doing my washing ( and yes that is a empty washing basket in the photo !!! ) 





No comments:

Post a Comment